What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about you:
- Postal codes and telephone numbers
- Customer demographics (age, gender, household income)
- Customer financial information (including payment card and credit card numbers)
- Purchase history and product preferences
- Customer opinions, interests and hobbies
- Flight departure/arrival information
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computers or mobile device location
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- What other sites you’ve visited recently
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- To complete a sale or transaction with you
- To verify your credit, if necessary
- To place special orders on your behalf
- To limit the possibility of fraud when we process your transaction
If it is a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For eg., when you apply for credit, we pass on your personal information to a credit reporting agency so we can complete a credit check. We also pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
We also use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
- Customer service
- To administer a loyalty program
Sometimes, we also share your personal information with other companies, including:
- Product suppliers
- Market research firms]
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit, place an order, arrange a reservation, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Saying no is called opting out. By opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information and/or not to share it with other companies.
How do I opt out?
If you choose to fill out a reservation form, you provide us with information about your preferences and opinions. At the bottom of the card, there are boxes you can check off if you do not want that information to be used for marketing purposes or to be shared with other companies.]
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
Phone: (416) 482-0000
or by mail at:
17228 Highway 50
or by email: email@example.com